Instructions for configuring our DNS on Apple TV devices can be found here: https://www.getflix.com.au/setup/apple-tv
Sometimes, apps on the Apple TV report that "content is not available in your region". This is a common problem when changing DNS settings on the Apple TV and is usually resolved by following the procedure below:
1. On Apple TV, go the Settings > General > Network.
2. Select Wi-Fi for wireless network or Ethernet if you have wired connection. For wireless network, you'll have to select Wi-Fi network and may need to enter Wi-Fi password (if you didn't do it before).
3. Go to Configure DNS and switch it to Manual.
4. Enter following Getflix IPs for Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS Server and click "Done":
From the following list, use the closest DNS server to your physical location as Preferred DNS Server, and second closest DNS server to your physical location as Alternate DNS server.
The list of IP addresses of our DNS severs can be found on our DNS Server List
5. Confirm on "Network" screen the DNS address is the numbers you entered (leading zeros will be omitted).
6. Go the Settings > General > iTunes Store > Location.
7. Select United States.
8. Return back to main screen.
9. Put the Apple TV to sleep with the Sleep Now command in Settings.
10. Unplug the Apple TV power cord.
11. Wait ten seconds.
12. Plug the Apple TV back in.
Make sure to RESTART your AppleTV!
* Remember whenever your AppleTV/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOG INTO Getflix and UPDATE your IP address so that our system could check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then, you will be able to continue using our service. If this is the first time you set up, we also suggest logging in with your PC to our site from the same Wired/Wireless network to show our system your IP address.
If it still does not work after completing this process, then please raise a support ticket.