Follow the instructions below to update the DNS settings on your D-Link router.
- Access the router's admin page by either going to http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 (depending on what model you have)
- Log into your router (the default username and password is most likely admin/admin)
- Click on Manual Internet Connection Setup button
- Enter the 2 closest DNS servers from our Setup page
- Save the settings
- Restart your router
- After your router has rebooted, you may need to log into your Getflix account and register your new IP address
Note 1: Some D-Link routers have an option under Setup/Network Settings called enable DNS relay. Please make sure that this option is not enabled. The same goes for unicasting if you have this feature.
Note 2: Also please un-link the router from the myDlink service as this service will bypass any DNS settings you make.