Opera Squid3 Proxy Settings
How to set up HTTP proxy on Opera Browser
1. Click on the Opera Menu, which is in the top-left corner of the browser window and then press Settings.
2. When Settings open, scroll down to find Network section. Click on the button Change proxy settings.
3. A new window pops up. Choose Connections tab and click on LAN settings.
4. On another new window check the following box Use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections).
5. For Address enter one of VPN’s servers addresses. (Click here to find our VPN Server List)
6. For Port enter 3128. Note: To ensure a full privacy do NOT check the box Bypass proxy server for local addresses.
7. Click on OK on the previous window as well.
8. Once you try to access a site you will be prompted for the username and password. Enter your Username and Password and press Sign in.
9. The configuration is completed.
If you want to check whether it really works, go to What is my IP address website, where you will see the IP address of your chosen server.