Chrome Squid3 Proxy Settings
Set up HTTP proxy on Google Chrome Browser
1. Click on the Chrome Menu, which is in the top-right corner of the browser window and then press Settings.
2. When Settings open, scroll down to find Show advanced settings. Click on it.
3. Then scroll down to find Network section. Click on Change proxy settings button.
4. A new window pops up. Press LAN settings.
5. On another new window check the box Use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections).
6. Enter the our VPN network address you want to connect in to the Address field. (Click to find our VPN Server List)
7. In the field Port enter 3128 and press OK. Note: If you want to ensure a full privacy you should NOT check the box Bypass proxy server for local addresses.
8. Press OK also on the previous window.
9. When you will try to access a site you will be prompted for the username and password. Enter your Username and Password and press Log in.
10. Your Chrome configuration is completed.
In order to check whether it really works, go to What is my IP address website. There you will see the IP address of your chosen server.