Windows 10 setup
Windows 10 Configuration for Getflix Smart DNS
Below, you can find step-by-step manual instructions for configuring Smart DNS on Windows 10:
1. Right-click on the “Start” button, then click “Control Panel”.
2. Click on “Network and Internet”.
3. Click on “Network and Sharing Center”.
4. Click on “Change adapter settings”.
5. Right-click on the interface through which you are connected to the Internet and click “Properties”.
6. Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
7. Double-click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
8. Click the radio button that says “Use the following DNS server addresses”, then enter the 2 DNS addresses as shown on the Overview page. Once complete, click the “OK” button.
9. Restart your computer.
Important: for the preferred DNS Server IPs, we suggest you select server locations physically closest to you. For example, if you are living in Europe, select Primary and Secondary European DNS servers closest to your physical location. You get access to all channels from any of our DNS. But choosing closer DNS will give you faster DNS resolution.
If you still need support for setup, please contact our support team. Our support response time is less than 30 minutes and we are here to help 24/7.