Full VPN: Introduction
Getflix Full VPN (Virtual Private Network) provides secure and private Internet access to all its users.
Our Full VPN is a free, optional service for all paid Getflix subscribers.
What's Getflix Full VPN and What are the benefits?
Benefits of Getflix Full VPN
- All your Internet traffic gets encrypted through our global network
- Total freedom of internet browsing without leaving any footprints
- Hides your IP address
- Protects your data from hackers, governments, ISPs, and other prying eyes
- Secure your computer on hotspot WiFi connections
- You can also access streaming services from remote country locations
- There are NO LOGS kept in the network
- All VPN connections come with UNLIMITED SPEED and BANDWIDTH
The best part is Getflix Full VPN supports any PC/Mac and Mobile Devices operating systems. Also, you can access VPN from any Internet connection; DSL, Cable, Satellite, 3G/4G, etc.
For more information, see our Full VPN FAQs.
Supported VPN Protocols
Getflix Full VPN provides four different layers of VPN security protocols:
- PPTP Protocol
PPTP provides 128-bit encryption. It's supported by almost every operating system on PCs and mobile devices. Simple to set up. Usually, provides very fast speed. But some Internet Service Providers are throttling this protocol which may give you very slow speeds and disconnections. In such case, we suggest testing L2TP, SSTP or OpenVPN protocols.
- L2TP Protocol - Suggested for Windows, Mac, Linux
L2TP provides 256-bit encryption. It's more secure than PPTP and also supported by almost every operating system on PCs and mobile devices. Simple to set up. L2TP Provides breakneck speed.
- SSTP Protocol - Suggested for Windows
SSTP provides 2048 bit encryption. It's very secure but can only be used on Windows operating systems. Simple to set up. Slower than PPTP and L2TP.
- OpenVPN UDP Protocol - Suggested for Windows, Mac, Linux
OpenVPN provides 2048 bit encryption. It's also very secure and supported by almost every operating system on PCs and mobile devices. It's complicated to set up. OpenVPN provides the fastest speed.
Which protocol should I use?
We usually suggest our users use OpenVPN UDP Protocol mainly as it provides the best encryption with the best possible speed on most networks. Depending on your ISP performance you may try others of L2TP and SSTP (Windows Only) protocols for the best encryption, security, and speed. Some ISPs may be throttling PPTP and L2TP protocol which can lead slower than expected speeds or disconnections. In such case we suggest you use SSTP or OpenVPN UDP.
Click on the device below for instructions on how to set up Getflix Full VPN (Virtual Private Network).
A list of server locations and addresses can be found here.